Start a 30-day Cleanse with these 5 Safe and Simple Steps
Spring is finally here! At this time of year, we clean out our house, our closets, and our yards! What about a 30-day cleanse for your body?
It is important to clean up our external environment. However it’s even more important to clean up our internal environment. As the seasons change, so does your body. When our gut is clean, our cells get more energy to function better and optimize our body’s performance. Work with nature, not against her.
You can easily find cleanses online, but drastic changes over a short period of time can be harmful to your digestive system, especially if you go back to your regular eating patterns immediately afterwards.
Too much too soon
A dramatic cleanse can cause adverse reactions including diarrhea, allergies, and stomach cramps. It’s a much better idea to make gradual changes that lead to a more permanent healthy lifestyle with the support of a licensed naturopath.
Most people have not been eating optimally for years. This causes the intestines to become compromised, weakening our ability to digest and properly absorb nutrients. My mission is to help people make healthier choices so they can live a longer, happier life.
Introducing the Live the WOW 30-day Cleanse.
To get you started now, just following these 5 Safe and Simple Steps to Start your cleanse.
- Eliminate processed foods. All packaged and boxed foods are “food-less foods”. They are loaded with food colouring and preservatives for the sole purpose of lasting longer in your cupboards. Your cells do not recognize these lifeless foods like cereals, frozen or microwave dinners and canned goods. If your elimination is weak, these lifeless foods get stored and ferment in your body causing bacteria and a weakened immune system.
- Focus on whole, pure foods. Eliminate all dairy, grains and sugars that can cause bloating and discomfort.
- Increase your intake of raw food. Raw fruits and vegetables are much easier to digest than cooked food. Raw foods are full of the enzymes we needed to break down food for optimal digestion.
- Increase your water intake. Avoid fruit juices and sodas. Aim for at least two to three litres of water per day. Add chlorophyll to your water to help detoxify and purify the blood – healing the body even more. You can order a high-quality chlorophyll called Chloroforce + Kool by Actumus here.
Invest in your GUT health
- Juicing is the next best thing you can do to rejuvenate your body and cleanse your gut. Juicing is so powerful because the fruits and vegetables are pre-digested. That means all the minerals and vitamins are easily absorbed into the blood stream so you get the most nutrients.
Get yourself a really good juicer. The cheap ones fail to extract all the valuable juices from your fruits and vegetables. It’s worth doing a little research and investing the money for one that will last. Check out this review to learn about the different types of juicers.
So get started today! Just follow these five simple steps. I guarantee you will feel more vibrant and have more energy in the first week.
If you haven’t already, sign up for your free Live the WOW 30-day Cleanse email tips and tools to keep you on track. Then schedule your complimentary 20-minute Health Breakthrough Session with Frances to get answers to your personal cleanse questions.